Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Country Girls




For Mother's Day weekend we went up to my uncle Scott's house and was able to ride his horse. I have always been a horse lover and love to ride. Maybe I will have a horse of my own one day. My little Lacey has taken after me. When we took her off the horse she got very upset and started to cry and said "Nay...Horse....pease?" Translation: put me back on that horse. So we did and she stopped crying. Even though she wouldn't smile while riding, she sure enjoyed it. Hannah and Nate on the other hand are more of the city folk type and wouldn't go near the horse.

3 comments:

Krista said...

wahoo!! you're blogging. I knew someday you'd come around. I don't think you need any tips it looks great. I'm glad that Lacey liked horses with you. I'm a little timid on horses and I think they can tell, so then they take off on a fast gallop to freak me out.
oh, one tip...take off the word verification (because you are private you won't have to worry about spam) plus I'm plain bad at entering in the silly word.

Becky said...

I love Michelle's shoes. They're great for horse-back riding!

Welcome to the Blog World!

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks great!