I've had a few friends ask me to start a photo blog to show some of the things that I have done, but I am not sure I'm ready to do that quite yet seeing as I am not a pro at this point in my life. But my goal is to hopefully start my own business in a year or two when I have everything that I need and after I have refreshed my memory on the classes I took so long ago. So for now, I do this as a hobby and it's such a stress reliever for me. Photography is so much fun and I can't wait to become better. It's wonderful to capture those moments on camera of our children, our families and many other things so we can have something to look back and remember these events in our lives.
In light of all that I have said, my friend Becky took a chance on me and had me do her newborns pictures this last weekend. So I thought I would share some of them with you. Here is little Colton. He was an angel to shoot (besides him pooping all over his mommy when we took his diaper off and peeing all over his grandma's couch!!)
**Thanks to Becky for letting me share these pics of your tiny one. :)












9 comments:
Wonderful Pics steph!! I am so jealous of your amazing camera and your talent!!! Keep it up!
Hey! That's one cute baby!
Those are so good! I never knew you had a love of photography.. Glad you have such a special talent.
so cute! You took some awesome pictures! How much do you charge? I need to get my kids pictures done this summer!
Steph if you lived in Texas I would totally have you take pictures of our family! Our last family pitures is almost three years old! Needless to say it is high on my list to get new pictures! Good luck with your photo adventures, you will be great!!!
You did such a fantastic job! Seems easier when you have such a cute little model and mommy! :)
Gorgess! I am impressed!
Those are awesome! You have great talent and should use it so keep doing it.
Love the photos!! You are way talented and should start a photo blog.
Post a Comment