Anyway....Don't my parents look grand! ;) What a sweet stache my dad has going. And what about that poofy hair on my mom! Gotta love it.
This picture is just an example of the classic "Stephanie Look". (more like the dirty look)
Take a look at my face and notice the raised eyebrow. (see close up below)
This is certainly where Lacey gets "the look" from. I guess we were/are good at giving a good scowl every now and again.
But look at those sweet faces on Misty and Lindsay. Ah!
It's fun to look at these old pictures. I get a kick out of them.
Oh yes- can't forget those chubby baby thighs!
This picture is just an example of the classic "Stephanie Look". (more like the dirty look)
Take a look at my face and notice the raised eyebrow. (see close up below)
This is certainly where Lacey gets "the look" from. I guess we were/are good at giving a good scowl every now and again.
But look at those sweet faces on Misty and Lindsay. Ah!
It's fun to look at these old pictures. I get a kick out of them.
Oh yes- can't forget those chubby baby thighs!
My mom told me that I used to give dirty looks to anyone that I didn't want to talk to. I would hide behind her leg and if someone tried to approach me- they'd get the look.Lacey does exactly that.
You're sitting there wondering if I can still give "the look" huh?
Well, it has been said that I've still got it. ;)
So, you better watch out for one of my moods, you just might be the next "look" victim.
Hey- maybe I should try it next time a bishopric member approaches me and I just know they are going to ask me to talk in church.
I'll simply hurry and hide behind Nate and if they try to talk to me, I'll just give them the infamous "look" and they will be so scared of me, they'll never attempt to ask me again.
Think it'll work?
Maybe.
They'd probably call me to repentance for giving the look of death to a bishopric member.
Okay- so it was a bad idea.
Note to self: Remember Steph, no evil looks in church. No evil looks.
Only to be used when you want Nate to do something for you.
Much, much better.
9 comments:
Steph, how did you arch your eyebrow so? It's awesome. I think you should do more poses with "the look." I have a feeling people would do whatever you asked in one second! :) love it.
Oh my heck. Weston makes that look. Maybe he's got a little of aunt steph in him....
Love the old pictures. I remember those were taken at Grandma Davis's but can't remember the holiday...I remember I am in some ruffle mess of a dress. Oh those were such good times. Funny though that I never noticed your look before. Thanks for the warning - I will be on the look out.
Awesome picture! haha
Jonny and I are dying! Your dad needs to grow back the facial hair. Jonny is loving that. We think that Zach looks like Linds in the picture. That is a great picture. It isn't your fault you were constipated in the picture! Poor thing!
What a stately mustache. Well done John.
Hey, I am glad you found my blog. You have a cute blog...you are a great blogger. We are pretty excited about our second baby. I am glad it is another summer baby too, as long as they don't have the same birthdays. See you around...at least at church!
This is funny Steph! That picture is so great
Strange... I thought she looked so Nydegger. Now we know where she gets her spicy personality :)
Post a Comment