As Lacey was passing a table in our family room this morning she stopped and studied a picture of me and Nate (it's one of our engagement pics) sitting on it.
She then asks....
"Where is Hannah and Lacey in the picture?"
Me:
"You two weren't born yet. This picture was taken 8 years ago, right before we got married."
Lacey:
"Did I see you get married?"
Me:
"You were still in Heaven with Hannah."
Lacey:
"That's not very nice."
(at this point, she was getting quite upset and frustrated that she wasn't there)
Me:
"Maybe you were watching us from Heaven."
Lacey:
"Noooo Mom! In Heaven you are dead so Lacey can't watch you.
And Mom, you can't get married without your kids!"
Then she walks off and under her breath said...
"I'm going to tell Hannah that Mommy wouldn't let us see them get married a long time ago."
5 comments:
lol! That's so cute! Malia says similar things like that too! Like 'next time you get married...'! Kids are so funny! I love it!
haha I like it! Too cute. Kenzie always points to our wedding pictures and asks, "Am I just in your tummy in this picture?" Um, no! You weren't! :o)
Dear me!! What a ham... that is the funniest thing!
Lacey cracks me up!!!
lol you have the cutest kids!
Post a Comment