I've always had a picture in my mind of what my house would look like. And if dreams come true, I'll have a beautiful tree covered lane just like this one leading to my house with a wrap around porch. One day... right?
I took this picture yesterday of some land right by where we live.
Exactly what I want.
As you drive back, it leads to this beautiful house, bridge, waterfalls and just a picture perfect setting.
If this place ever goes up for sale, I'm begging Nate to buy it for me.
I even went as far as getting permission from the owner to take pictures.
They were appreciative of me asking. They said people have just shown up and started taking engagements pics, family pics etc. and haven't even bothered to ask first.
For these unfortunate souls, sprinklers have been turned on.
Glad I asked!
The owners even requested that I come back with a picture of their lane. :) Looks like I'm on their good side. Perfect spot for family pictures, engagments and such. Don't you think?



3 comments:
Oh, good, maybe now that you're on their good side they'll be willing to negotiate when they sell it someday. ;o) I love the tree-lined path, too.
Wow! So beautiful! Such great pictures. Your family should go there for family pics now that you are besties with the owners.
And the job at your girls' school sounds perfect. They are fortunate to have you there.
And I hope your leg is healed now. Fireworks always scare me for that reason.
Slacker-dog. Post new photos of your little cuties! :)
Post a Comment