





On Saturday May 24, it will be our 6th anniversary. I can hardly believe how the years have literally flown right by. It's crazy to think that we have two daughters and one that will be four in just a couple of weeks. For the first time since Lacey was born (she is almost 2) I am getting up the courage to leave her overnight. Leaving my girls for a night has always been a little hard for me. I guess you could say that I am a little too attached to them. But Nate and I are long overdue for a little vacation. So we are venturing out tonight for some yummy food at my all-time favorite restraunt....PF CHANGS!!!! I could eat there every night. And we have booked a room at a bed and breakfast here in Salt Lake.
I honestly could not have asked for a better companion in marriage and life. Nate puts up with me no matter what and loves me no matter how wacky I get. I love him for that and his dedication to me and our little family. He has a passion for life that is very infectious and he looks to each new day as a limitless possibility where we can conquer anything we set our minds to. He makes me want to be a better person everyday and I definately lucked out when he married me. I love you Nate and thanks for 6 adventurous and amazing years. Here's to all the years to come! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
6 comments:
Congrats Steph. You guys deserve a night together. Hope you have lots of fun!!!!
Happy Anniversary! You guys are one of the cutest couples/families I know. I love you guys and wish you many more years to come.
I hope you guys had a fun night sans kiddos. Congrats on the big 6 too.
Yay, I'm so glad you found me! It's great to see your cute family, and happy belated anniversary! :)
Steph, Wow your blog looks great. Happy anniversary. You have a beautiful family. I'm with you on P.F. Changs although I'd probably get really fat if I ate there EVERY night...but I sure do love it. Have a great time
Cute! I wish I would have kept in touch with you better and come to your wedding!! Your pics are beautiful! Hey, is the Becky on your friends list the same one that I know that went to Jordan?
Post a Comment