Monday, June 23, 2008

Times of Change

Yep, I got my hair permed after having my appointment set up for three months(my hair dresser is super hard to get into sometimes & I don't trust anyone else with my hair- she's been doing it since I was about 7 years old). This is the first time in 10 years that I have had a perm. I do have a bit of natural curl already, so it only took my hair 5 minutes to process whereas most people take up to 25 minutes. So at the request of some of my family members to post a picture of my curly locks, here it is. It's super easy to do and that's mainly why I did it. But for those days I want to have it straight, the perm just adds tons of body to my hair.

9 comments:

melbel said...

Super cute! That's a good idea to get a perm to add volume to straight hair. You look so pretty!

Julie said...

You look more like your girls now or do they look more like you now? It is cute.

Rebecca said...

Looks like a natural curl, I like it!

Becky said...

Curly! Way to go! Change is so fun, don't you think?

Diana and Fam said...

You look great! I love it! You are one hot mamma!

Anonymous said...

Steph I love it! yay for perms! You look stunning!

Heather said...

You look adorable!! I wish that my hair had that kind of volume!!! You go girl!

Jen said...

way cute! I am jealous...I always tried perming my hair and it never worked...it would be completely worn off within a week after getting it done. My daughter is lucky though and she has naturally curly hair...No idea where she got it from though.

Nella said...

Ok, it's settled, I'm getting a perm. It looks great on you!