We had a fun day at Grandma Kaylin's playing in the swimming pool with Aunt Erin, Aunt Missy, cousin Jackson and Jayden yesterday. At first Lacey wouldn't get in the water because she doesn't really like to get wet. But then she saw everyone going down the little slide in the pool we had, so she decided to try it out and loved it. So she spent a good hour sliding and splashing. As a result of her spending so much time in the water, her bum started to get bigger and bigger. Yep, you guessed it. I didn't have a swim diaper on her because the ones I had were too big and I didn't want to go to the store. So I left a regular diaper on her and it absorbed a TON of water. I laughed so hard when I saw that my little girl had obtained quite the large backside. As funny as it was, I think I will go and buy the right size of swim diapers for her next time. So here are a few pics. Have a good laugh! :)
Playing with cousins is the best! And the swim diaper - classic! Have you ever washed one of those? Two words - horrible mess!! And impossible to clean up. Keep the summer pictures coming! They are so cute!
Now that was some good comedy- a nice break from homework. I love the last one. It looks like she has a big butt, and a mommy pouch in the front! Good stuff.
8 comments:
Oh thanks for my giggle of the day! That is so cute!
that is hilarious!!! Save those pictures for future dates!
Oh, that is funny. Cute girls
Playing with cousins is the best! And the swim diaper - classic! Have you ever washed one of those? Two words - horrible mess!! And impossible to clean up. Keep the summer pictures coming! They are so cute!
She can't be comfotable~ What a little trooper! Save those bootylicious pictures! I'm sure she'll love to look at those later!
love it.
Now that was some good comedy- a nice break from homework. I love the last one. It looks like she has a big butt, and a mommy pouch in the front! Good stuff.
Lacey, we don't care what anyone says. You look sexy.
That is the ONLY thing swim diapers are good for. Not absorbing.
Post a Comment