Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Questionaire for Hannah



Here's a fun little tag of questions that Hannah answered about me.

1. What is something mom always says to you? "Love you so much baby girl".
2. What makes mom happy? Me sharing toys with Lacey.
3. What makes mom sad? When Hannah goes bye-bye.
4. How does mom make you laugh? When you tickle me.
5. What was mom like as a child? Me.
6. How old is your mom? 40.
7. How tall is your mom? So big.
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Playing with Hannah.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? You be sad.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? For the sugar cookies you make.
11. What is your mom really good at? Making beds.
12. What is your mom not very good at? Um....I'm not sure.
13. What does your mom do for her job? Play with us and put us to bed.
14. What is your mom's favorite food? Roast Beef
15. What makes you proud of your mom? Cleaning up Hannah's room and the house.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? A Princess
17. What do you and your mom do together? Take walks.
18. How are you and your mom the same? We have blue eyes.
19. How are you and your mom different? You have a black shirt on and I have a pink shirt on today.
20. How do you know your mom loves you? Because I love her and she loves me.

Now I tag anyone who thinks this would be fun to ask your little one these questions about you. :)

8 comments:

Nella said...

This is super cute! Did you take all these great pictures on the sidebar here? Their really pretty!

StephNyd said...

Thanks! the only pics I took on the side bar are of my kiddos. The flowers pics I got off of photobucket.com. I wish I could take credit for those. Actually, I have been super interested in photography for a while now. I took a couple classes a long time ago. I would love to get an expensive camera and really start doing it. Anyway, that's about it!

Rachelle said...

That is so cute. As with Lizzy - her whole view of you as a person is pretty ego-centric. It makes me laugh. what fun memories.

Anonymous said...

That is so fun! I can't wait till Jackson can answer these questions about me! It will be pretty interesting to hear the response!

Jen said...

That's so cute! I might have to try it with Malia. Is Hannah's hair naturally curly? It is so cute!!

Becky said...

Aww, Steph. I don't think you're "so big." You were looking rather slim last time I saw you.

Lindsay said...

Children's answers never cease
being humorous.

Rebecca said...

Wow, you've trained her well! I think my kids would have said the wicked witch...haha