Monday, July 21, 2008

A Walk Down Memory Lane.....

A few of my friends have had this on their blogs and it's been fun to reflect on the past. Try it if you want, it's fun! :)

1. Leave a comment on my blog of a memory or two that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. C'mon!!! let's have some fun with this!

8 comments:

Diana and Fam said...

Okay so since having kids I can not remember anything but..... here is one memory that might make you laugh.

I remember always thinking that it was NOT FAIR! Tara and you would always be playing something fun and never let me and Michelle play. It made us so mad!

Craner Family said...

I remember the sleep over we had and how your dog slept on my face and I woke up with eyes the size of lemons because of my allergies. FUNNY!

Biology was fun..except the fact that I had to reveal to EVERYONE that I was colorblind. I've never had so many "what color is this?" questions in my life!

Mich said...

I agree with Di.

It is hard to come with just one thing. How about the time we were in your Plymouth on the way to grandma's, and we had to stop and fill up with gas. We only had like $5 or something, and you accidentally went over by 25 cents. We spent like 30 minutes searching your car for change, and then finally the clerk just told us not to worry about it.

mom of boys said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Krista said...

I remember when you called me while we were in Powell last year inquiring about our apt and thinking this girl sounds good. She's really researching the place. Then I met you and I thought...even better maybe we can be friends too. bonus. ;)
Good times hanging out in the backyard with the kids playing and playing and playing their hearts out.

Debbie said...

How about the Davis Christmas parties... fighting over Mary or the Angel in the reinactment of the Christmas story. I think was a shepherd more times then I can count.
BTW, how come I can only remember my group of cousins trying to lose you and Tara? (In honor of Diana's comment above) Honestly, I don't know why we couldn't all play together now but back then is seemed very important.

Becky said...

That one from Michelle is funny!

Two favs: 1) When you rear-ended that old guy and he shoved you right in front of an under cover officer!?!? Crazy! 2) When you loved Nate in high school, but refused to admit it. Come on, you can admit it now! He's your husband! :)

Mike said...

Reading Michelle's comment about the Plymouth made me miss that old car and the good old days where 5 dollars actually got you something. I'd have to reminisce back to the old Family Camp days of messing around at the lake or playing cards, or your favorite, Mountain Biking.