Monday, October 20, 2008

Is Your Brain Young or Old?

One of my good friends had this on her blog. Go ahead and play it. It only takes about one minute. See how old your brain is. Is it younger or older or about the same age as your body?! :) BTW- according to this game, I am 35 or at least my brain is. So my question is, am I just mature for my age (ya right) or has having two children sucked several years of life out of me?!

Procedure of Flash Fabrica Game:
1. Wait for the screen to come up, then Touch 'start'
2. Wait for countdown 3, 2, 1, and then some numbers will appear on the screen.
3. Memorize the number's position on the screen, then click the circle from the smallest number to the biggest number when they disappear.
4. At the end of game, computer will tell you how old your brain is. Good luck !!

http://flashfabrica.com/f_learning/brain/brain.html

I couldn't get the link to work, so just copy and paste the web address above.

Also- do leave a comment and tell me how old your brain is. :)

9 comments:

C.J. and Jackie said...

Hey Steph! I am 33. I thought I was doing so good too. I don't even have kids yet so I have no excuse! Oh dear!

Anonymous said...

I did 3 times because I was trying see how they ranked the score. My first score was 27, second score was 29 and last score was 112 because I only got two answers correct.( I did the last one of purpose to conclude how they are figure out scores.) Very interesting! Of couse it is easy with set of 4 numbers because your brain automatically sees sets of 4 and 7. Hummmmmm.........

derekandjulie said...

I am 33. I started the game and forgot what I was supposed to do so I had to go back to your blog and read the directions again! Perhaps having a boy has fried my brain, I couldn't even remember what I needed to do. Terrible!

Katy said...

I'm 29! I guess that is good, close enough to my real age, but still younger. You could say it goes with my looks too, I don't look as old as I really am, so it's good that I don't think that old either!

Katy said...

I played it again and got 24!

Jen said...

39...I just kept missing the dang 0!! the rest I got in order on most of them! Interesting!!

Craner Family said...

I'm 26...but I'm not sure I like that. I would love for my brain to be older because I don't necessarily think that younger is smarter! at least it wasn't 16!!!

Brittany said...

I got 29 the first time...then 20 the second! I dont know which is better. I don't really want my mind to be either age! :)

Rachelle said...

The first time I was mixed up and was going biggest to smallest... I got 38 and then I tried again and got 24.