I'm looking at these with Corbin and he's saying their names! Lacey sounds like cee-cee but Hannah sounds pretty close. Those are really pretty pictures Steph.
They have such authentic little smiles! Good photo taking! Where did you get their little outfits? I think I got one just like those for Emily, only pink and brown, for our family pictures (when we ever get them taken, that is!). We always do that, don't we! :)
Oh what beauties! I wish I could freeze them at this stage. When I look at their little faces, I feel so lucky. They just seem to make the world right. It gives me hope. Love you!!
Oh, those are darling. I love their outfits! Can't believe how much Hannah looks like you and Lacey looks like Nate.
P.S. Jonny says to tell Nate that BYU most not be doing what they are suppose to off the field since they were killed last week! HA! So much for that theory!
11 comments:
I'm looking at these with Corbin and he's saying their names! Lacey sounds like cee-cee but Hannah sounds pretty close.
Those are really pretty pictures Steph.
Your kids are so photogenic! I love the pictures! You are a good, I wish I could take pictures like that.
They have such authentic little smiles! Good photo taking! Where did you get their little outfits? I think I got one just like those for Emily, only pink and brown, for our family pictures (when we ever get them taken, that is!). We always do that, don't we! :)
Oh what beauties! I wish I could freeze them at this stage. When I look at their little faces, I feel so lucky. They just seem to make the world right. It gives me hope. Love you!!
Oh, those are darling. I love their outfits! Can't believe how much Hannah looks like you and Lacey looks like Nate.
P.S. Jonny says to tell Nate that BYU most not be doing what they are suppose to off the field since they were killed last week! HA!
So much for that theory!
Those pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!! Love what you did with Hannah's hair.
Those pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!! Love what you did with Hannah's hair.
Awww... so cute!
they are gorgeous! I can't believe how much they look alike...they could be twins! Your pics are awesome!
THey're gorgeous. Wanna do my girl's pictures??? seriously!!!
What beautiful pictures. You got some great ones.
Post a Comment