

On Saturday morning my girls were actually interested in watching conference. Yes, I was rather shocked since as a kid, I found it extremely boring and always fell asleep. Anyway, this is what they did (pictured below) and then called me and Nate into the room and said in a rather stern voice "Mom and Dad, sit down and listen to the prophet!" I guess we did something right in our parenting to have them WANT to listen to conference. :)

Hannah and Lacey decided to make "church benches" and took some of their chairs and rocking horse and put them in a row. Then they sat their stuffed animals on the seats and Hannah said they were the people in her ward. I love Lacey's cheesy smile in the above pic and how Hannah is crossing her legs in the pic below. :)

7 comments:
That is so cute! I remember we had to be playing conference bingo to keep our attention. Way to go!
That's really cute. Kids are great examples. When I'm in a hurry to have lunch and naps and just set the food on the table, Emily ALWAYS without fail reminds me that we need to say the blessing. ps Your girls' hair is so pretty. They are sure adorable!
I love the benches! That is so funny. I can't believe how big Hannah is. I also like the train. I think it was a bit top heavy! Zachary is a cute kid. I am sure the girls like having him around. Guess what? I get to come home for Quinn's wedding. I am so excited. Jonny can't come because of school but he will be alright without me for a couple fo days. We can hang out at Gardner's Village after the luncheon. Great shopping!
Oh my gosh, that's the cutest thing ever! You must be doing something right when you children are wanting to watch conference!!! Mine were, "Mom, are we done yet???"
Holy Moses, that Lacey is getting more beautiful every day!
Looooooove it!! (have you ever heard the dragon on Dragon Tales say that?)
I cannot believe how big your little girls are--I think I saw you last when Lacey was tiny. They are both so pretty. I love the picture of the train ride. Cute family!
Super Cute! I loved watching conference too! Domenic and Alexis were really great about it. They played conference BINGO while we watched! So Cute!
Post a Comment