My sis Michelle had this tag on her blog. Kind of fun to see what of these 99 things she had done. So here I go.
Just copy and paste this to your blog and highlight the ones that you HAVE done.
1. Started your own blog
2. Slept under the stars
3. Played in a band
4. Visited Hawaii
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to Disneyland
8. Climbed a mountain
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo (not really a solo, but had to audition for Choir in front of Mr. Casperson in Highschool)
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea (on our honeymoon in West Palm Beach Florida. It was really amazing.)
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch
15. Adopted a child (maybe one day. Nate and I have talked about it a lot)
16. Had food poisoning
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight (what girl out there hasn't?)
22. Hitch hiked
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill (too many to count :))
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb
26. Gone skinny dipping
27. Run a Marathon
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset
31. Hit a home run (about five times I did)
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied (Always had enough for what I need, but extra would be nice)
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theater (so many times, I can't count)
55. Been in a movie (if you count a music video that my aunt did in college, then yes)
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business (Tried to, but didn't work out)
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma ( Tried several times to donate blood, but I was either underweight(not a problem now) or they couldn't find a good vein to do it. I have my Mother's impossible veins.)
65. Gone sky diving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check (Once and it was awful because it was a rent check. Nate and I had miscommunicated on which account, wellsfargo or cyprus, we were going to pay the rent with and it bounced.)
68. Flown in a helicopter (yes and got very very sick and threw up..yuck! and sorry for the people that were with me)
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar
72. Pieced a quilt (many many quilts)
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle (quite a few times. I love the thrill of it, but haven't been on one since being married, Nate hates the thought of it.)
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80.son Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper
85. Read the entire Bible
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had chickenpox (twice. Yes it is possible. But the second time was very mild)
89. Saved someone’s life
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous (Donny Osmond, Thurl Bailey, Matt Harpring, and Andrei Kirilenko. I worked at a sports center where the Jazz were doing a basketball camp for young kids and I worked with a lot of the members of the Jazz team for two weeks.)
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one
94. Had a baby (yup, two. Both times the epidural didn't work on the right side of my body, so I felt EVERYTHING on that side. Ouchy!)
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit (yep. I was a witness to an extremely brutal fight between two guys at the sports center I worked at a few years ago. TWO days after I had given birth to Lacey, they called me to court and I had to go. I couldn't get out of it even though I had a two day old baby.)
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee
I tag anyone who finds this fun.
4 comments:
I'm sorry you had to go to court two days after delivering...but the other stuff that you've done is cool. Let's get together soon! I'm aching to get out of the house lately :D
No fair that you have to have gone to Europe for about 1/2 of them! :) j/k. Fun to get to know some silly things about you.
It's fun to find out all the little things about people you didn't know! Didn't know you were the motorcycle type! hehehe :) And I also can't believe you couldn't get out of going to court only 2 days after having a baby! Seriously??? Do they know what recovery and all that fun newborn stuff is like???
That's really cool...I learned so much about you!
Post a Comment