My friend had this on her blog and I was totally bored so I decided to do it. It's kind of funny.
Here is what you do....
1. Type your first name and then the word 'needs' in the google search box and make sure to put it in quotes.
2. Then write the first 10 things down that come up.
Here is what my name "Stephanie needs" brought up..... (you can also do it with wants, has, likes..)
Stephanie needs.....
*Some help (most definitely)
*To be in a family where there are no other children or animals. (I do?)
*A strong manly shoulder to lean on. (Nate? where are you?)
* A behavior modification approach to deal with with some residual effects and strong-willed-ness. (what's wrong with my behavior? Raise your hand if you think I'm abnormal... Okay, you can all put your hands down.)
* A date for Valentine's day. (Again..Nate, where are you?)
* To get the women together in an alliance. (sure, why not)
* A family who can help her strive to participate in structured recreational and social activities. (sounds good to me)
* A straw for her tea. (um, not much of a tea drinker. but if I were, I'd rather not use a straw.)
* A sound proofed home to protect her. (from what? my crazy loud girlies?)
* A training bra (um, I thought I went through that phase a looong time ago.)
* Chocolate (sure do :))
* Some good old fashioned soap, and someone to wash her mouth out. (Oh No!!! What did I do this time? I don't have that bad of a potty mouth. )
It's kind of fun if you want to do it. :)
4 comments:
LOL you are too funny!
So I have to admit I totally did that and it was fun!
BTW - How is the new camera treating you?
I tried this once, but I didn't realize that you had to put it in quotes. It didn't work last time... now perhaps I can try again. Also I like your book list. I got some ideas from it.
That's a fun one- you should do my tag!
Post a Comment