Sunday, May 24, 2009

Busy Busy Week and Some Cute Pics!

We've been extremely busy for the past couple of weeks. My sis-in-law Erin, bro-in-law Jeff and their little man Jackson came for a visit (they live in Texas) and we've been going all week (pics to come in a later post). We've gone to lots of family parties, Wheeler farm and Thomas the Train in Heber. We've also celebrated my Dad's b-day, our 7th Anniversary (which was today and Nate and I got each other running shoes as anniversary gifts.) And the biggest of all- we celebrated Nate finishing the last 2 CPA exams. YAY!!!!! (now we just get to wait for the results).
But for this post, I just wanted to show a couple of cute pics I took of my sis Michelle and her son Zachary and my sis Lindsay's kids. They were all great little posers! :) Enjoy......


Gabe






Bell





Michelle and Zachary



8 comments:

melbel said...

Quite the talent, Steph! I love the lighting and pose in the second to last picture...very good.

Busy exciting weeks with family are a lot more fun than the mundane busy weeks! Glad you had a good time ... good luck with the test results!

And yes, it's hard to believe 30 is around the corner! Weird... I still feel 16 and carefree. Oh wait, I have 2 kids, a house, and adult responsibilities! Time seems to get faster the older we get, huh?!?

Katy said...

Definetely cute pictures! What kind of camera do you have? Is it digital or 35? I love the photos! Very good job!

misty said...

I'm singing this to you:

Happy Anniversary, Happy Anniversary, Happy Anniversary, Haaaaaaaaaaaaaapy Anniversary!

(It's much better to hear me sing it)

Very cute pics, my boys next please.

Diana and Fam said...

You are so freakin talented!!! I love all the pictures you take. Thanks for sharing.

Diana and Fam said...

Oh and Happy Anniversary!!! 7 years goes by so fast.

Krista said...

Happy Anniversary!! That's fun that you gave each other running shoes too! Good luck with the exams! And the colors in the photos look so vibrant and fresh.

Lindsay said...

They really turned out great Steph. Thanks for doing them. Also, hope you guys had a great anniversary!!

kaylin said...

Beautiful pictures, Steph! I love your new camera! We enjoy the benefits of your talent every time we get together and I count on you alot to takes pictures. Thanks for that! I love you! I'm glad Nate married you 7!! years ago. (I'm feeling old!)