










Look at the pose Hannah gave me while showing off her Tattoo. :)

Lacey wasn't too sure about the girl putting on her Thomas the Train Tattoo.

Here's the whole family on Thomas the Train except myself (I'm taking the pic) and Nate (he was taking a 5 hour CPA test).




7 comments:
We had such a blast! I just keep looking at the pictures over and over! =)
Steph, Lacey's swimsuit is adorable!! Where did you get it?
Cute! I bet you guys just ate it up having Jeff & Erin back for a while. Their little guy is so cute. Your pictures are great, girls adorable. Good work on all fronts, Steph.
PS How is your book-reading going?
I was talking with me friend the other day and we realized that Jeff is living in my old ward! We lived in Austin up until a year ago while Ben was going to UT. I guess we just missed them. Looks like everyone had a great time. How was Nate's tests? Ben wants to get his CPA. Is it aweful?
Fun! Looks like a great time with family. Cute pictures too!
Happy memories! You did a great job of documenting our time together with your wonderful camera. Thanks again!
Fun! I love spending time with family! And I love Lacey's swimsuit it is the same one I bought for Syd!
Post a Comment