Weston Bud Blackburn weighed in at 7 lb 14 oz and 21 inches long. He has lots of dark hair and is such a cutie. This makes a grand total of 9 grandchildren for my parents now.
Here are some pictures of the little man..........


Does it get any better than holding a newborn?
( Shhh...we won't tell the others..but I'm Weston's favorite aunt. ;) )



4 comments:
He is so cute. I can't believe that your parents have 9 grandkids. Ah, my brother and sister better get started! I won't tell anyone that you are the favorite aunt. Lets Skype soon!
Time will tell who's the favorite aunt... You look smokin' hot in that last pic.
Tell Linsday congrats for me would ya? And nothing is better than holding a brand new baby! Truly thearaputic. You know I am the favorite aunt too!
Funny thing, I went down to Austin last week to visit my best friend there and when we went to go fill the car up with gas we saw Jeff out riding his bike with his little boy in the back! I didn't stop and say anything though, I was on the wrong side of the street.
Time has already told who is the favorite. Last week, he was crying, and Lindsay couldn't get him to stop and then I picked him up, and, yeah, the truth was revealed. :)
And you do look smokin' hot Steph.
Post a Comment