We finally feel at home in our new place. It's a great feeling to be settled and have a place that's ours. After two weeks of endless unpacking, we have it all done. Hannah is settled in her new school as a big kindergartner and is loving every minute. It's been hard getting used to having her gone 5 days a week for four hours each day, but it has also given me and Lacey some one on one time. So in light of our recent move into our first home, here are some pictures.....
Front of our home.
I love having an end town home and we specifically looked for an end unit because you get a lot of extra side yard. There's also an empty field behind us and the yard is fenced in. My girls are loving it.
I love having an end town home and we specifically looked for an end unit because you get a lot of extra side yard. There's also an empty field behind us and the yard is fenced in. My girls are loving it.

Living Room
(still need some decorations for the walls and a tv stand...maybe I should convince Nate to just get a flat screen and mount it to the wall.)



My Kitchen!
I love this best because I love to cook and I've never had this much cupboard or counter space in any place we have rented. I also have two large pantry's which will be ideal for food storage.
The walls in the kitchen were a bright-as-sun yellow. A little too sunny for me. So I embarked on my first adventure of wall painting this past week and put a beautiful pine needle green throughout. I was pretty happy with the result and it matched my decor perfectly.

Play, T.V., Family, Sewing and pretty much everything room.
This room has already seen a lot of use. I love having this great room to keep all of the toys in one area and out of their bedrooms. Their rooms seem to be so much cleaner now. And I finally have a place to set out my sewing machine.




One of three bathrooms
(I've never had this many bathrooms before. It's nice but then when I think about it, not so nice to have to clean three.)
(I've never had this many bathrooms before. It's nice but then when I think about it, not so nice to have to clean three.)

And last....our bedroom.
(I love having a walk in closet and a bathroom in our bedroom. And I love the bay window where I put my cute new desk and computer. Basically, I just love it all.)

We feel very blessed to be here and have met a lot of great people and have formed some friendships already. I love the feeling of knowing that we are here to stay. We've moved 6 times in the past 7 years and I think I'm done for a while.
Next post.......picture of our new car and hopefully of my sis Lindsay's baby boy (should be any day now that he will arrive.)





19 comments:
That's awesome, congrats!! So where are you??
Your place looks awesome! So cute!
Your house looks so great! and seems you have a knack for decorating. We loved living in Lehi, I am sure you will too!
Your place looks beautiful!! I want one! Perhaps we will come live by you when we are done. :) Save us a place.
looks so fabulous and new. sigh. I love new places. Right now our house is soooo old. I think it's over 100 years old. good job unpacking too. I'm trying to motivate myself to get moving but it's much more fun to read a blog that has already cleaned up their space!
Your new place looks great! That's a beautiful table, too. I love ksl's classifieds! :o) Congrats to Nate on being able to stop the newspaper route, too.
it's beautiful!! Congrats!!!
I can't wait to see it in person. It looks so cute. I love the color you chose for the kitchen. Are those Sue's couches? ANyway, I am way excited for you guys.
Oh my gosh Steph it is gorgeous!!! I LOVE IT!
La la la looooove it! It looks great. I am so happy you are living right next to my favorite place - Costco. And so close to my favorite people - me. Yeah!
Wahoo! Congratulations Steph! Super cute house too. I'm jealous of the play room by the way!
Wow, all moved in AND painted AND decorated already! Congratulations...how fun for you!
Steph,
I love your new place. It is so beautiful. You have it decorated so cute already! No don't waste any time! I can't wait to stay with you when I come home!
Beautiful! Buying your home is such a great feeling! It looks lovely, and you have done a great job decorating!
Love it. We're looking for our first home too. Yeah!!! Hey what color did you paint the living room. That beige is great!!
P.S. Flat screen, you need.
so cute! I love it! I totally agree with the cabinet and counter space thing! I love having room to actually put stuff away and organize it a little bit! Congrats! I can't wait to come see it in person!! Now that you're settled maybe we can find a time to get together?? And yes, I would love to go shopping with you! Maybe that's my problem - I just go by myself or with my kids so I don't ever have a second opinion...so yes! Anytime!
Congrats on the new home! It is beautiful!
Steph, I love it! Congratulations! You've done a great job with it!
Post a Comment