This is how our Halloween night started.
Lacey was extremely grumpy- far from what she is dressed as- an angel.
Nothing was making her happy- not even the idea of going door to door and getting lots candy.
Lacey was extremely grumpy- far from what she is dressed as- an angel.
Nothing was making her happy- not even the idea of going door to door and getting lots candy.
FINALLY after 30 or so minutes and many many talks with Daddy, she calmed down and chose to be happy. And this was the result below. She ended up being so happy that she wouldn't stop smiling and she kept posing for every camera that she came in contact with.
Every year my Mom goes above and beyond and makes something for all the kids. This year, she made these fantastic spider tic-tac-toes. Some of them were orange and the others purple like ours. Aren't they cute?
Halloween was lots of fun and the kids sure made a haul with the candy. My oldest nephew weighed his bag of treats and it totaled a whopping 14lbs! That ought to last him a while.
We also attended the baby blessing of my sister Lindsay's son Weston today and it turned out great. My sis-in-law Erin also blessed her baby girl Harper today, but with them living in Texas we weren't able to make it. Wish we could have been there and I hope Erin and Jeff had a great day with their sweet little daughter.
5 comments:
I love that Lace turned out happy in the end and so smiley. I also love that she wasn't so happy in the beginning with that pic. Too funny. Sometimes angels have hard days too, even if it's on halloween.
The kids look so cute. I wish there were more holidays they could dress up for.
Jared and I were laughing hysterically at Lacy smiling. It is seriously the funniest thing I have ever seen.
Must have been the day or something because both of my kids had melt downs on Halloween too! I love their costumes!
P.S. Do you know why I can't add your blog in my blog list? It changes it to a feed for nydnews8 or something like that. Let me know!
Your mom always does the cutest little gifts! How fun. Your girls look darling - of course. That Lacey, she's a corker :)
The sad face looked familiar at our house too, until Mason realized there was candy involved! Soon he was heading out the door in full costume without us!
Darling girls!
Post a Comment