
Here is how a conversation went when Nate came home from work yesterday....
Hannah: "Hi Daddy. I missed you."
Nate: "Hi. How was your day?"
Hannah: "Good."
Nate: "Did you have fun at school?"
Hannah: "Yep."
Nate: "What have you guys been doing?"
Hannah: "Oh, just playing with Lacey and playing with our dolls. We made the playroom a big mess. And now we have just been sitting and watching Mommy clean, clean, clean."
Nate: "Oh really? Did you help Mommy clean?"
Hannah: "Nope. We just watched."
***As I was cleaning the shower earlier Lacey came up to me and said..
"Momma, why you have to always clean everything in our house every day?"
Hannah overheard this and said to Lacey...."Mommy cleans to make this house quiet and peaceful. And our rooms get squeaky clean."
Perhaps my children see me as an obsessive compulsive cleaner? Is that so bad?
Guess I'm good entertainment for them. But, I promise- they do know how to clean even though they watch me more often than not. :)
9 comments:
Why don't you just mosey on over to my apartment and I'll do some of that watching myself.
Hey, I'm good at watching too, you can stop by on your way home from Michelle's place.
I agree with Michelle. If cleaning in Utah isn't cutting it for you Texas will take you! I'm trying to teach me kids how to clean, but it isn't working very well I'm afraid.
Will you post some pictures from the shower? Not your shower, the baby shower last weekend?
Love ya!
so cute! =) You can come clean my house any day Steph, and I might even help you! Miss you guys!!
LOL I love it when the kids help but half the time you have to redo it so it's just faster to do it yourself!
why is it that my children like to watch me clean too...
You are a good little cleaner!! I don't scrub my showers that often... crap, I have a hard time just keeping the beds made and toys contained! Good work, Stephy :)
They are children after my own heart. I fondly remember watching you clean our basement playroom when we were kids. It was the best (much to my mom's chagrin)!!
Post a Comment