Went shopping at Walmart yesterday.
I'm loading the car.
Lacey is singing to her hearts content.
Tons of seagulls were flying above.
They suddenly fly away.
Lacey stops singing and says....
"Oh no! Birds fly away Mama. I fink my pretty singing scared them away. I fink birds don't like Lacey. Maybe I sing different song and they come back."
( she starts to sing something else)
"Nope. Still fly away."
Now I have a sad little girl almost in tears, sitting in the shopping cart who's spirit has been crushed by the birds. :(
7 comments:
such a tender heart
Just tell her they were hungry and went to go eat. So cute!
I'll give her a little birdy for Christmas. Then she won't be sad.
Awww, so tenderhearted. Hopefully she wasn't sad for too long.
Poor thing. What rude birds! It's always hard when your kids are heart broken over something you have no control over. Good luck.
Oh sweet Lacey. I am sure your singing was beautiful! You can sing to me all you want. Can't wait to see you guys soon!!
FUNNY! What a cutie.
Post a Comment