Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Random Stuff

I'm putting Lacey to bed last night. I tuck her in the covers. Turn on her night light and we have the following conversation....

Lacey: "We will never get out of this world."
Me: "What?"
Lacey: "Mama, I said we will never get out of this world. It's too scary."
Me: "You want to get out of this world? Why? It's not scary. We have fun."
Lacey: "We not have fun. It's too scary. We will never get out. There are too many cars. We are stuck."

End of conversation.
She told me she didn't want to talk about it anymore.
Where she comes up with these things- I will never know. :)


And here is what Hannah said when she woke up this morning....

"Mom, I had the best dream of my life! It was a big beautiful sand castle at the beach. And we were there! I love my dream!"

Side note:
When we say our family prayer at night she always reminds whoever is saying it to say this..

"Please bless Hannah to have good dreams that are happy and not scary."

She does this because for some odd reason she says that she has had many dreams where jelly fish are attacking her.
And she claims that when we bless her to have happy dreams, those scary jelly fish dreams go away.

Looks like it really does work.
After all she is dreaming of a nice warm beach.
Nice. Warm. Beach. I feel myself thawing.
I'd rather be there than stuck in cold snowy Utah.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

hhmmmm. NOt sure what to say to that.

Diana and Fam said...

Got to love those kind of conversations! Jellyfish attacks might come from Spongebob...Does she watch Spongebob?

Diana and Fam said...

Your girls say the CUTEST things! love it!

Krista said...

cute. I like happy dreams too.