We held a Nydegger grand-kids photo shoot over the weekend since Jeff and Erin were in town from Texas.
I loved taking my niece and nephews (of course my kiddos too) pictures , especially with little Harper there. She was a trooper even though she was rather sick.
We got smiles, crying, frowns, silliness and grumpy faces.
All in all, I think they turned out.
Kids are the funnest and hardest subjects to photograph.
I loved taking my niece and nephews (of course my kiddos too) pictures , especially with little Harper there. She was a trooper even though she was rather sick.
We got smiles, crying, frowns, silliness and grumpy faces.
All in all, I think they turned out.
Kids are the funnest and hardest subjects to photograph.
9 comments:
That is a darling picture of the girls. Too cute!
They turned out great!
Oh, does that little cutie look like Jeff or what!?! These turned out great, where did you do it?
For having that many little kids you did awesome! When we went to Kiddie Kandits back in Aug the lady was freaked by taking 5 little kids picture at the same time!
SO cute! i love them!
Steph, hope you don't mind me commenting on your cute blog but I found it through Michelle's and couldn't help myself! I can't believe how big Hannah and Lacey are! I hate that I can't watch them grow up at Dr. Clayton's office anymore! Super cute family!
Maegan (Smith) Graham
cute pics. I love the b&w of hannah and lacey too.
Wow, how fun those smiles are. The best smiles are the most genuine!
And congrats to both for the CPA! I hope you had a big ol' party because that did not sound easy!
Great pictures Stephanie! I love your editing too!! Your girls have gotten so big and beautiful! I have got to get back out there and visit you all! Or actually, you guys need a Texas visit!!! =)
Post a Comment