Today........
Tears were shed.
Screams of joy were heard.
Jumping up and down took place.
And dancing was to be had.
And all of this craziness took place because we opened one little test result that let us know........
NATE IS OFFICIALLY A CPA!!!!!!!!
I am so proud of Nate for all of his hard work, dedication and for never complaining about how hard it was to get here.Screams of joy were heard.
Jumping up and down took place.
And dancing was to be had.
And all of this craziness took place because we opened one little test result that let us know........
NATE IS OFFICIALLY A CPA!!!!!!!!
These exams to become a CPA were...
Brutal
Expensive
Time Consuming
Frustrating
A Pain in the Neck
They have consumed the past 18 months of his life. Such a relief to have them done.Expensive
Time Consuming
Frustrating
A Pain in the Neck
Congrats Nate for conquering this battle and for never giving up.
We love you!!!
7 comments:
Congrats Nate! Hope you guys can go out and CELEBRATE!!!!
congrats again, and I love the picture of the girls up top. it's beautiful.
Uh huh. It's your birthday. Uh huh. Way to go!
Congrats! What a relief! :o)
Hooray! Congratulations to not only Nate, but to you for being the support (I'm sure it was just as hard). Scott's about ready to start an MBA...not looking forward to it!
I know what a big accomplishment that is. Way to go. So what's next CMA, CFA???? Haha, one of my professors last semester said the best thing you can do is get as many designations behind your name as possible. It sounds good but I am not sure I want to take that many tests. Anyways, congrats!
awesome! good job! I can't wait till Ry is done with his too!
Post a Comment