lol too funny!
I have them if you want me to send them to you. I was in Walgreens and thought, why not? They are hilarious and when I put them in, for fun, I thought I looked like I was from West Valley.
Ya, I'm not sure why they market them outside of Lehi.. welp, now I know why... cause Amber buys them (for fun, of course...)!
That commercial reminds me of a cheerleader from my high school. Her hair always looked exactly like that.
Haha! Is she old enough to care about hair? I guess that's where I'm going to be learning a lot when I have a girl!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
lol too funny!
I have them if you want me to send them to you. I was in Walgreens and thought, why not? They are hilarious and when I put them in, for fun, I thought I looked like I was from West Valley.
Ya, I'm not sure why they market them outside of Lehi.. welp, now I know why... cause Amber buys them (for fun, of course...)!
That commercial reminds me of a cheerleader from my high school. Her hair always looked exactly like that.
Haha! Is she old enough to care about hair? I guess that's where I'm going to be learning a lot when I have a girl!
Post a Comment