So excited!
My little sis Michelle is expecting!
And it's a girl!!!!!
She did a great job of hiding it.
She just told the fam this week and she is 18 weeks along already and showing!!!!
I don't know how she kept it a secret but she sure is sneaky!!!
Due date is, I think, August 27.
Congrats Shell Bell and Jared!!!!
My little sis Michelle is expecting!
And it's a girl!!!!!
She did a great job of hiding it.
She just told the fam this week and she is 18 weeks along already and showing!!!!
I don't know how she kept it a secret but she sure is sneaky!!!
Due date is, I think, August 27.
Congrats Shell Bell and Jared!!!!
3 comments:
That's so funny she just told YOU, her own sister! What great news:) Does she not get sick? I told people way before I wanted to cause I wanted sympathy for all the nausea!! Ha ha...
Aww, you're so sweet. And in regard to your comment about me carrying her high- if I didn't carry her high I'd be carrying her in my legs!
Sneaky devil!! Way to go, Michelle :)
Post a Comment