Thursday, April 1, 2010

Completely Spaced It!

So- I am just NOW realizing that I didn't post one single thing about Christmas. I really don't know how I let that slip by. Here's a couple of pics I wanted to share even though the holidays were forever ago.

The girls received a gigantic doll house from Santa and Lacey's face shows exactly how excited they were.
Can't see her face very well?

Here's a close up....
And here's what the whole thing looks like.
Believe me- this thing has brought on SEVERAL hours of
entertainment for them since December.
I even catch them playing "Clean House" with it.
Anyone watch that show? I love it.
The girls can be found saying...
"Take off your blind folds and open your eyes!"
It's pretty funny.
It's even taller than Hannah it's so huge.
All there's left to say is that they are in sheer Barbie/Doll house heaven.
Santa's gonna have a hard time topping this gift next Christmas.

5 comments:

Diana and Fam said...

Wow that is the biggest Barbie house I have seen! And to think when I was growing up I made Barbie houses out of cardboard boxes! lol Love the face expressions!

Laura W said...

Hee hee, I haven't posted Christmas stuff yet, either. ;) I'm getting to it! The pictures are "stuck" on the hubs computer! :)

What a fun doll house! I won't show this picture to my girls ... dangerous. :)

Julie said...

Wow if you ever need a night out can I come play with it and the girls?

Becky said...

That's KILLER! Love it. You have lucky little girls.

Mich said...

So I wasn't the last one to post about Christmas :) Can I come play with it sometime? It's ALMOST as cool as that big orange and yellow one we had.