I know you told me that exercise helps us to be strong and healthy.
So I exercised my hands really really good when I played my video game.
Does that make you happy?
My fingers sure did work a lot and it made me tired."
1. Teach my children what good exercise means.....CHECK!
2. Teach them how NOT to be lazy bums.....CHECK!
Aren't I just soaring above the expectations of being a good parent? HA!
2. Teach them how NOT to be lazy bums.....CHECK!
Aren't I just soaring above the expectations of being a good parent? HA!
Want your kids to know how to exercise properly?
Just sent them my way and when I get done with them,
apparently they will be well learned in the art of phalanx (finger/bone) exercise!

3 comments:
That's awesome!
That's too cute! She was trying to tell you what you wanted to hear! Sweet thing...
LOL Sounds like something Davis will say to me! Kinda surprised he hasn't yet! My secret is this...if Davis wants some game time he has to scratch my back! It's a win-win situation in my eyes! :)
Post a Comment