Monday, May 3, 2010

"A Cuz...."

Lacey: "I love you mommy."

Me: "Why do you love me?"

Lacey: "A cuz I so grateful to you."

-------------------------------------------

Me: "Can you clean up the play room please?"

Lacey: "No."

Me: "You got the toys out, so you need to pick them up, okay?"

Lacey: "No."

Me: "Please? We help out by picking up our stuff."

Lacey: "No. I don't need to."

Me : "Why?"

Lacey : "A cuz I made a mess for Hannah to clean up."

*Lacey starts most of her sentences with "A cuz". Pretty sure she means to say "because".
I love the things my kids and other kids say. They really are priceless.

3 comments:

Diana and Fam said...

So cute! Sometimes I think my kids make messes just for me to clean up...grrr!

melbel said...

"A-cuz" really does make sense! Kids come up with the funniest stuff! I need to start writing down what my kids say too...

Allison Box said...

Thanks for your comment. Brittney Smith did the bow making. But I am happy to show you how I made them. They are easy. I am not an expert, but I am happy to help you if you want!