Hannah and Lacey were playing "restaurant" this morning.
As Hannah greeted Lacey and sat her down at the table this is what she said....
As Hannah greeted Lacey and sat her down at the table this is what she said....
"Good afternoon. Welcome to Hannah's Restaurant. This is what we serve.....
Tea, cherries, oil, purple cupboards, tomatoes, teeth, juice, eggs and candy.
What would you like?"
Lacey would then respond and say things like...
"I want some cuckamunga (a silly word that gets used often in our house by Lacey),
paper or a baby diaper."
Then they would burst out in uncontrollable laughter.
They come up with some of the craziest things and seem to have the best time with it.
Tea, cherries, oil, purple cupboards, tomatoes, teeth, juice, eggs and candy.
What would you like?"
Lacey would then respond and say things like...
"I want some cuckamunga (a silly word that gets used often in our house by Lacey),
paper or a baby diaper."
Then they would burst out in uncontrollable laughter.
They come up with some of the craziest things and seem to have the best time with it.
2 comments:
What darling little hams!!
Oh I miss those girls. We stopped by our old house in Cottonwood and Sisi and Kai were asking if Hannah and lacey were there to play. I wish we could've played with you guys!
Post a Comment