She's gone all day now.
It's a strange feeling for me.
But she was sure excited!
She was able to choose her desk at back-to-school night.
Of all the friends that are in her class she chose to sit by Brigham.
Yep. A boy from last years class.
She thinks he's kind of cute. :)
Shh. Don't tell her I told you.
It's a strange feeling for me.
But she was sure excited!
She was able to choose her desk at back-to-school night.
Of all the friends that are in her class she chose to sit by Brigham.
Yep. A boy from last years class.
She thinks he's kind of cute. :)
Shh. Don't tell her I told you.



8 comments:
Look at that sass! Better watch out, liking boys already! :) So glad she loves school. And I was surprised at how easy it was to get used to full-day. I thought it would be harder, but we're all loving it!
Oh Hannah is growing up so fast! She looks so cute. Happy school days. Love you
She looks so cute and sassy.
Oh my word... I need to check blogs more often. Your little girl seems so grown up. I can relate to that strange feeling of being without your kid ALL day. Wierd. Glad she is liking it.
holy beautiful! What a cutie. And what poser!
First grade is the best! I'll never leave!
She looks so big and of course darling. I still can't believe you have a first grader. Wish I was her teacher!
Wow she does seem like a little lady. How cute is her skirt? She chose a great 1st day outfit!
So cute! For some reason I thought she was in 2nd grade! lol It scares me to leave my kids at school all day! Glad she loved it!
Post a Comment