Lacey started preschool today.
She's been rather anxious about it because she would be away from me.
It's been a battle with her going to Sunbeams and even Grandma's houses lately.
But I was so proud of her today.
She hugged me goodbye.
Fought back the tears.
Then said..."It's okay Mom, you not worry. I see you soon. I be fine."
She sure was in a silly mood this morning. :)
.jpg)
.jpg)

7 comments:
She is adorable!!! I just want to squeeze her in those pictures.
Papa would be happy to know that her buck teeth no longer exist. he he he
She looks so cute. Hope she had a good first day!
What a silly girl! And no tears? What a sweetheart.
What cute smiles! Oh man....the things I could get done with all the kids at school. (sigh)
Both of your girls look so grown-up in these back-to-school pictures! They're so beautiful with their long blonde hair, though. :o) Is it totally weird having time to yourself?
What ARE you going to do with yourself? Oh the housework I could accomplish or the errands I would run! Who am I kidding? It's more like the projects I could do and the movies I could watch! Enjoy! {Oh, and she's, of course, adorable!}
That is so cute. I think I might have started crying if Grif said that to me on the first day of school. Your girls are so darling!
Post a Comment