Happy Happy Birthday to Nate!
His 20's are gone.
Now he's venturing into his 30's.
Thanks for all you do Nate.
We hope you have a wonderful day!
We love you!!!
His 20's are gone.
Now he's venturing into his 30's.
Thanks for all you do Nate.
We hope you have a wonderful day!
We love you!!!
4 comments:
Happy Bday, Nate! 30?? Man, that is old... :)
Oh what a cute little family! Happy birthday Nate. One year older and one year wiser, or not!!!Love Mom Vic
Happy Birthday to Nate!
Happy happy birthday, Nathan dear!
Happy days will come to you all year.
If I had a wish then it would be....
A happy happy birthday to you from me!! I normally think of you on your big day. This year, I feel like I'm lucky if I remember to shower. Sorry. :) Hope it was great, Oldy!
Post a Comment