Sunday, July 18, 2010

One Year Older!

Happy Birthday to my sweet Lacey!
She's 4 years old today.
This girl is sassy, adorable, beautiful & fun.
She makes us laugh everyday.
We can't get enough of her!




*pics- bear lake 2010


She was so much fun to watch while opening her presents this morning.
serious business

ooh!

Ah!
















6 comments:

Jen said...

ohhh she is so cute! I hope she had a great birthday! We STILL need to get together lady! =)

viclynn said...

Oh my little Lacey is getting so big! She is so cute, give her lots of kisses from grandma Vic

melbel said...

What a pretty girl! I love birthdays!

Erin said...

I can't believe how much she looks like you!! What a cutie pie.

Krista said...

Oh sweet lacy you are getting to big! Sisi still talks about you guys. What cute pics.

fauxy said...

4 already? Time flies. Birthdays are the BEST when at that age... still magical!