Saturday, November 6, 2010

Halloween 2010

I was only able to get a couple of pictures on Halloween because my camera started to act up. :(
Not quite sure what's going on, but hopefully it will be fixed soon.
So, I have stolen borrowed some pics from my sister's blog so I could document the fun day. 
Thanks in advance Shell. ;)



Erin and Jeff...I posted this one for you guys so you could see Kaylin in her fashionable Halloween attire!
 My girls with my mother-in-law Kaylin. 
This is the first year she has dressed up since I've been in the family. 
The grand-kids thought it was great!
The tip of her hat danced back and forth to the tune of ...
"Ding Dong! The Witch is dead. Which old Witch? The Wicked Witch!
Ding Dong! The Wicked Witch is dead."
Lacey was a bit concerned by this so Grandma had to reassure her that she was dressed as the Good Witch. 




 Hannah told me that they came up with the perfect pose for their mermaid picture. 
So...this is it!
They said they look cute with their heads titled and their hands like this (then they showed me and it's what you see in the pic below).
Um...okay. Looks a tad awkward, but they seem to like it. :)



 I told them to smile normal for this one.
Lacey did but Hannah said titling the head is cuter.




 It was very tempting to sneak Annabelle into my car and take her home with me. :)
She has changed so much!
I hadn't seen her for almost a month and I can't believe how much she has grown.




 We all had a good laugh at Jared's costume. It was quite funny to see him sit down with that thing on!
I was also very impressed with the Avatar costume that Michelle and Jared made for Zachary.
And then of course- Annabelle gets the award for the sweetest costume- Snow white. :)




The Blackburns = The Incredibles!!!
You can always count on them to be all decked out for Halloween!




This is my oldest niece......Wait! Nope. He had me fooled. Let me try again.
This is my oldest nephew Ethan. Dressed as a girl. I think he passes very well.
Ethan said one of his friends saw him at the bus stop the day before on their way to school and his friend laughed so hard at his girl costume that he had tears streaming down his face!



The Pedersen Clan



2 comments:

Becky said...

Kaylin looks so cute! And so does Ethan, what a pretty little girl! I think he looks a lot like Michelley.

Kara said...

Steph-Hey, I lost your email...so I have to send you a message here! Thank you SO much for the blog address you left on mine. It is way helpful and hopeful too! I really appreciate it. I ran into Nate's mom at Hale Ctr when I was at a play-you Nydeggers are all so awesome!! Love the little mermaids you have :)