Friday, November 12, 2010

I Didn't See This Coming.......

Hannah:  "Mom, all I want for Christmas is a cell phone, k? I have lots of people I need to text. Why don't you think about it."

I knew the day would come where she would ask me for one, but I honestly didn't think it would be NOW!! 
Heaven help me! 
She's only 6 and already acting like 16!!



I also had to add this into the post, I thought it was cute.

Hannah: "Mom, do you know what this is?" (pointing to an American Flag)

Me: "Yes. It's the American Flag."

Hannah: "Can you tell me how many stars are on it?"

Me: "Fifty."

Hannah: "Very good Mom. I'm proud."

3 comments:

Tiff said...

haha Loved the cell phone comment!

Krista said...

:) But that's ALL she wants. ;)

htasker said...

That's too funny! She is a mini teenager!