Tonight was "Cowgirls & Pa's Night" for the first graders at Hannah's school.
They had a rootin', tootin', hootin' & hollerin' good time!
Hannah claimed it was the best night of her life. :)
The funnest part was the square dancing.
"Mom, Dad did great!" she said.
She felt extra special because Daddy got off early tonight, just for this occasion.
(You know since Nate's a CPA and CPA+ Tax Season= hardly any time off from January-May)
Hannah and her Pa! :) Yee-Haw!
She was sporting some purple suede cowgirl boots. Unfortunately you can't see them in the picture.
(sorry for the poor image quality. It was taken on my phone.)
Tomorrow night they are hosting the Cowboy's and Ma's night.
Lacey so nicely informed me that I couldn't go to Hannah's school because I didn't have a son.
She left the room for a minute, came back and told me that she asked Heavenly Father
to send me a son right now, so I wouldn't feel left out.
5 comments:
That is so adorable. Hannah looks so cute! It's actually a pretty good pic of nate too:) Let me know when you get son! You can barrow mine anytime...
They look so cute!!!! Where's their cowboy hats?
Ha ha! I love that she prayed for you to have a son right now! That makes me laugh so much. Good luck with that!
Too Cute! I can totally picture Nate square dancing. :)
Rootin tootin cuties!!
Post a Comment