Interesting things that Lacey has been saying lately...
Lacey: "Mom, this macaroni and cheese tastes like college."
Me: "College? What do you mean?"
Lacey : "You know, college. Like Daddy went to college. It tastes like college."
Me: "Are you sure it's college? Do you mean something else?"
Lacey: "Nope. I mean college. And I think it tastes like broccoli too. Broccoli and college, not good things Mom."
(that whole conversation was very strange and the funny thing is, she LOVES mac and cheese and I didn't make it any different than I have the other times. This girl kills me!)
........................................................................................................................................................
Lacey was in the bathroom the other day and was having trouble doing the zipper back up on her pants.
I could tell she was getting frustrated.
She then says to herself.....
"Son of a chicken! This is hard!"
(My face and stomach hurt from laughing so hard when I heard her say this. Lace can make any gloomy day happy.)
2 comments:
where in the world!! That is so funny about the jeans zipping them up!
Son of a chicken?!? LOL. I really did laugh out loud. Hilarious.
Post a Comment