Here's a recap of our Christmas with Nate's family and mine.....
Here's the huge snowman Jeff and Erin built one day.
As you can see, the face is melting off due to the rain that day. The kids had fun destroying it later after Jeff took a running start and smashed right into it. He hit that thing hard!
Erin, Jeff and Harper
Even though we haven't been around Harper that much since they live in Texas, she wasn't shy with us at all. She loved it when Nate would do his "tickle missile".
The grand-kids on Christmas Eve doing the manger scene.
An attempt at a family picture.
Lacey was in a bad mood.
Nate's eye's are always half shut or closed.
Hannah ....not sure what's up with her look.
Hey, at least I'm smiling, right?
Jay and Jack playing their games from Grandpa Jack and Grandma Kaylin.
We had a great Christmas Eve with Nate's family. Thanks for all the fun and great gifts Jack and Kaylin!
Christmas morning at my parents house. It's almost 9 am and my girls are still zonked out!
I love this picture. :)
Hannah's been wanting skates for the longest time and was more than excited when Santa brought them.
Lacey loves loves LOVES purses. You can always get a great reaction out of her. :)
The present she wanted most....The Tangled Tower with Rapunzel and Flynn!
One happy little girl!
Let me tell you, that long mane of Rapunzel's is indeed pretty, BUT it's a pain in the neck to comb and untangle. Needless to say, her hair has remained in a long braid to prevent further snarls from forming because if this Mom had to try and brush it out one more time, Rapunzel would soon have a short bob styled hairdo.
Quesadilla! That's all I need to say.
Nate loves them and loved his new quesadilla maker.
It has been used at least 20 times since Christmas day.
He was also rather excited about his new brown work shoes.
Maybe he was so excited for the simple fact that his other pair had split open across the bottom and every time it rained or snowed, the water would go straight to his sock making for miserable cold feet!
Now, for this next picture. I told Nate he should be excited, so this is the face he gave me. Classic sarcastic Nate!
Ipod Nano for running.
The older cousins
The 4 year olds!
Missy Mae Annabelle.
Anna Boo
Anna-B
Anna
Annie
This cutie pie has several names and the love of our whole family. She's definitely not lacking for attention.
I love her face expression in this picture. :)
I love her face expression in this picture. :)
My mom didn't believe me when I said pillow pets would be a huge hit. All the kids loved them!
Ah! Isn't this cute? Jared's snuggling with Zachary's pillow pet.
Another attempt for a family picture. :(
Will I ever get a good one?
Hey! A decent pic of me and Nate!
The sista's
And now I give to you my daughter Hannah. Could I have a future softball player on my hands?
Man! She hit that "Cars" pinata with fury!
Lace had a good steady swing as well.
Not quite as forceful as her sis though.
I love how she gets a little jump going towards the end. :)
Not quite as forceful as her sis though.
I love how she gets a little jump going towards the end. :)
Here comes the candy!!!!!!
My favorite gift was Sarah McLachlan Tickets. A total surprise! Can't wait for February 14th!!!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!






5 comments:
so much fun. Poor little bud didn't fit into any of the grandkid groups. OH well:) Oh, and way to Hannah!
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! What did you get? In the picture of Annabelle, I think she looks like your Grandma Kohler.
We did some great damage getting unpacked but am still far from being done. When I am I will come visit you!
Looks like a great Xmas. I also didn't know there was a quesadilla maker. Awesome. And you are very photogenic! Seriously.
Loved all the pictures! The girls looked so cute Christmas morning. I had to laugh about the pillow pets because one of my students bought me one for Christmas. Yes, I am a proud owner of a penguin pillow pet. I must admit it was nice to have driving back to Utah for a couple of days. Glad to know everything is great. I am so happy for you.
Haha, the expression on those kids' faces acting out the nativity scene is priceless. They look so THRILLED to be dressed up doing that! :)
I think pillow pets were THE gift this year, my kids included. It makes me wonder why I didn't think of that?! Looks like you all had a very fun and merry Christmas!
Post a Comment