Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Does my bum look bigger to you?

 I heard laughing coming from Hannah's room a few minutes after she got home from school yesterday.
 She comes out giggling and says....

"Mom, all day long I felt like I had a bigger butt than I normally do and just now when I changed out of my pants because they were wet from the snow at recess, I saw I had two pairs of underwear on!!
 I guess I forgot to take my old pair off when I put on a new one this morning! That's why I was bigger back there!"

Then she walks away laughing at herself.  :)

(And this is all coming from a little girl who's so skinny, she barely has a bum!)

2 comments:

Kara said...

Ha Ha! So funny....I wish that was my problem when I am feeling "bigger back there!"

Diana and Fam said...

I can't tell you how many times I had to stop Davis from putting on a new pair of underwear without taking his old ones off. lol