She has had so many bruises, bumps, cuts and scrapes on her forehead and nose over the past couple of years that I can't even count them. (luckily she has come away scar free. Well, so far.)
We have been aching for Spring to be here. Anyone else feel that way?
To go along with our ache for Spring, we didn't care how cold it was outside yesterday, we just had to get out.
I warned the girls that we couldn't run on the sidewalks because of the ice. Do you think Lacey listened to a Mother's warning? Even after I warned her about 6 times? If you saw her head and nose today, you would know the answer.
After calming her down and wiping away the blood I told her again that when we have ice on the sidewalk we can't run because we'll get hurt. She turns to me and said..."I don't care. I just have to run Mom. Run run run outside is all I want to do and all the snow needs to go away. I can't stand it anymore."
No pictures were taken of the war wounds on account of Lacey saying..."Everyone will laugh, think I'm ugly and not love me anymore if they see me like this." Oh boy! That little bundle of life called Lacey. :)
Here are a few old pictures of Lacey just to demonstrate the head wounds she has had. Her head has always been a target for some reason.
October 2010
June 2009
If you look close- you can see a yellow spot under her hair on the right side and some red marks in the middle of her forehead.
Her head bump was at the end stages of healing.
August 2008




2 comments:
Give little Lace hugs and kisses from Aunt Linds.
ouch!! I love that last pic. I just changed my header too. It's time to run as lacey says...or for spring. :)
Post a Comment