Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Stuff......

1. So tired of the up and down Utah weather. I. NEED. WARMTH!!!

2.  I now have 2 callings in our new ward. The newest of the two is...Assistant Girls Camp Director!
Since I love camping, I'm really excited for this. It's TONS of work, but so much fun even if there might be some teen drama associated with it. ;)

3. My parents surprised me and my sisters with a trip to San Diego in June. It will just be the four of us. No kids. No husbands. No parents. I don't think my sisters and I have ever been on a trip with just us, so I'm really excited to get away for a few days with them. Thanks Mom and Dad for this vacation. You guys are the best!

4. My sis Michelle will probably need this vacation more than the rest of us because she's having another baby!! We were all shocked when she announced it because she just had a baby in August and that means they will only be 14 months apart.  So needless to say, Shell will have her hands full come this fall with a 5 year old, a barely 1 year old and a newborn babe. Fun times! :)
I loved the way she announced. It actually took some of our family members a few minutes to figure it out after reading the shirts. It was pretty funny. :)



5. We had our annual Easter outings with my family and Nate's. Completely spaced taking pictures on Saturday. Not sure where my head was at. It's really unlike me to not get one single picture.  Luckily I did remember to get a few on Sunday.

Easter Dresses
I LOVED getting a new dress for Easter when I was little.
Sometimes we'd get purses and even little white gloves. 


Forgive my tired eyes in this picture below.
I'm going off of 1 hour of sleep. No joke.
A little blonde girl was hot tempered all night and didn't want to sleep. 
I won't mention any names. 
She's too cute to be mad at. ;)

Easter Egg Hunt




6. A true princess needs her..........

beauty sleep!

"Please don't talk or bother me. I'm getting beauty sleep."
- Lacey Elizabeth Nydegger, age 4 1/2 



2 comments:

melbel said...

Easter dresses ARE fun! There's something about getting all dressed up for spring...love it! Your family looks amazing, even after a no-sleep night. Ugh.

Miss Pasker said...

STEPH... Your girls are DARLING!!! Such a cute blog! Love love love it!!!