Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Nine

Happy 9th Anniversary Nate! xoxo
Thank you for nine fun, crazy, hard, wonderful and enjoyable years.
Thank you for our sweet, sassy, girly-girl girls who make us laugh non-stop.
Thank you for your hard work, love, support and dedication to our family.
Thank you for your honesty, your Priesthood and the remarkable example you are.
Thank you for being you.

5 comments:

Nate said...

We've had quite the ride haven't we? I'm glad that I get to enjoy all of its ups and downs with you. You've always been there for me and you continue to amaze and surprise me. I think you are such a special individual- I honestly feel like I married way out of my league! I didn't ever think that I could be more in love with "Steph Davis," but nine years of experiences have made that love for you grow to something much more. Happy Anniversary!

Tammy said...

Happy Anniversary you two!! Hope you have a fun celebration.

And good luck with the Camp Director stuff. Wow. That is a lot of work - especially when it's added on top of another calling!

Also - I love the idea of your parents surprising you and your sisters with a trip to San Diego. My four sisters and I are best friends - I wish my parents would have this idea!

Tiff said...

You two are so cute. Happy Anniversary!

viclynn said...

Oh such a sweet couple...I'm a very lucky Mom to have such good kids! Keep up the good work.

Krista said...

oh that was so sweet what Nate wrote too! Happy Anniversary!!