Friday, May 27, 2011

Here Comes The Graduate....







 Serious business requires a serious face.



 Graduating Class of 2011

This picture cracks me up!
By the end of the ceremony, her hat had fallen down over her eyes. 
Apparently it wasn't bothering her because she didn't do a thing about it. :)

At one point she gave me the look of death.
I think a Mom (won't mention names) was taking too many pictures and a little girl was getting annoyed. Oops.


 Getting her diploma
(giving me her half smile and saying.."Enough pictures already".)




WAHOO! We did it guys! ;)






Miss Patty and Lacey



*I wanted to get some pictures of Hannah with Lacey, but Hannah was off looking at all the chickens, horses and rolling down a big grass hill. Yes, we live in the country now. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS pics steph!! She is soo grown up and beautiful. How fun!

Diana and Fam said...

That is quite the big celebration for the little graduates. Soooo cute! And I totally agree the pictures are gorgeous!

melbel said...

Awe, she's such a proud girl! I especially love the one with the cap falling down. Doesn't seem to bother her at all!

Krista said...

She does look so grown up!!! I love that pic of you and her together. You both look so pretty.

Tammy said...

Okay. Her little curls with the graduation cap are way too cute. I love her serious little face as she's marching in.