So here are some pics of what we have been up to. The last picture I just had to post. Nate always sits with the girls on Sunday mornings and entertains them while I finish getting us all ready for church. I love to see the three of them reading and spending time together.



Hannah and Lacey sure loved to splash in the pool at Camp Williams.

The water slide was a big hit with Hannah. Lacey didn't care for it much.


They had a fun bean bag toss game that all the kids loved.

Hannah was great. She got 9 bean bags through the holes. And of course won lots of fun prizes.

Lacey took matters into her own hands and played the game her own way by walking right up to the holes and putting the bean bags in.

Then there was a cute Nemo fishing pond.

Here's Hannah looking at all the fun things she fished out.


Hannah loves to pose for the camera. I always get such cute pics of her. I love it.

Lacey was fascinated with her bracelets she won in the bean bag toss.

Here's the fun slip'n slide activity that our wonderful primary presidency planned. You'll have to forgive me for the quality of these pictures. I forgot my camera and only had my cell phone to take pictures. I did my best at making them look presentable, but they are not all that great. The primary girls were so sweet to take Lacey down the slip'n slide on their laps. So here's Lacey on cute Anna's lap. Anna ended up taking Lacey down several times.

Hannah was rather daring on the slide. She would go down on her stomach, head first on her back and on her knees. She told me that we should have a house one day with a big hill in our backyard so we can have a huge slide like that one.


Off to school Hannah goes. (If anyone is looking for a great preschool, Adventure Preschool in Sandy is one of the best.)

I love to hear Nate read to my girls. He gets really animated and Hannah and Lacey love it. He makes our Sunday mornings less stressful for me. We have 9 0'clock church and getting two little girls ready and out the door on time isn't always the easiest thing in the world. But with Nate taking over and having quiet reading time helps alot.
5 comments:
Steph, I love the post! Looks like you guys are having so much fun. We miss you all so much! We did meet some great friends so that is making the transition much easier! I can't believe Hannah is in school. You will have to keep us updated on how she is doing. I would love to Skype with you guys again soon. We are usually home all day lately until we find fun things to do besides swimming =) Jeff is loving school and meeting tons of friends. I'm not too lonely yet, but of course its only the second day! =)
It's sad to see summer go when there have been so many fun things to do! I hope Hannah had a good first day of school...I don't think I'll ever be ready for that day (it's full day kindergarten here). And I know how Sunday mornings go. But there's always time for a picture! That's sweet of Nate to take care of the girls while you gather everything else. That's a familiar story in our house too!
Wow! Looks like a ton of fun! One day I will do fun things like that...lol Your girls are both so so cute!
Sure sure. You get the girls bathed, dressed, do their hair, get yourself ready (that takes a long time for us ladies!), and pack the "church" bag with all the necessities. What does Nate do? Reads a book. And who gets the nice things said about them?? Who gets pictures taken and special postings online? The one who sits and reads a book while you keep running around running the house and family... sheesh.
Kidding, Nate. You're great!! :)
You have the cutest little family.
Post a Comment