Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Something That Brings a Smile to My Face :)

I present to you two little sisters, fresh out of the tub and smelling wonderfully yummy! On top of that, here they are reading a book together. And an added bonus, their arms are around eachother. Does it get any better than this? Not for me.

It was one of those evenings when the day was coming to a close, a light cool breeze was flowing through the window, crickets were chirping and my house was oddly quiet. So I walked into the family room to find my girls snuggled on the couch having a little sister bonding time after a fun-filled bath to get them ready for sleepy time. Gotta love them and gotta love that peace and quiet at the end of a busy day. :)

14 comments:

melbel said...

I LOVE seeing siblings enjoy each other. I hope it lasts for a looong time! That's a picture worthy of putting up on the wall in their rooms! :)

Lindsay said...

So adorable.

Diana and Fam said...

How cute! And the best part is that you got it on camera!

Anonymous said...

Whatever! I know you totally had them pose!

StephNyd said...

HAH! That's funny Ber. My kids don't even listen to me when I tell them to pick up their toys. So having them listen to me so they could pose? That would be a miracle! You should see us trying to get their pic taken by a professional....can we say NIGHTMARE!!! This was one of those rare moments that I will probably not be able to catch on camera again. :)

Laura W said...

I hope this is what I see in my future. :) I'm hoping my girls enjoy each other more often than not. It looks like they're feeling better! Yay! Cute new fall layout, by the way.

Anonymous said...

I am teasing you. It's really a sweet picture! Someone needs to give you a hard time!

StephNyd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky said...

Little cuties. They MUST be feeling better!! Hannah's face has a much happier look.

Krista said...

oh that is the sweetest pic ever.

mom of boys said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rebecca said...

Um...no, it doesn't get better than that. I believe every wise old person that tells me that these are the days and don't wish them away!!

Jen said...

that's so sweet! I can't wait till my kids are a little older and can do things like that together! They are so cute!

Katy said...

Adorable! I love when they are all clean and smell good and peaceful. Such a rare occasion with 3... Enjoy it!