We had a ton of fun doing all sorts of stuff. While they were here we celebrated Jackson's 2nd birthday. So here's some pictures from our fun week filled with a party, zoo day and just hanging out. Can't wait to see them again come Christmas time! :)

The white Crocodile was a big hit with the kids. Unfortunately, he wouldn't move for us, but he did open his eyes when my camera's flash went off.

Grandma K was the designated baby carrier. Little Ryan is snoozing away in his backpack.


Here's Missy and Jayden riding the merry-go-round. What a cute pic of mommy and son!

Jackson had fun on the merry-go-round. And I had fun making a spotlight effect with my photoshop program on this pic. :)

Everyone riding the merry-go-round. Well, except for Kaylin. She was holding the baby and I guess I'm not there either. I get rather sick on things that go round and round and round. Best to leave me to take the pics.

Here we have Erin and Jackson riding the train at Hogle Zoo.

Cousins Annie, Jaynie and Caleb also joined us for a day at the zoo.

Little Jaynie looked so tired at the end of zoo trip. Isn't she adorable?

Grandma K with all the grandkids. We tried to get a pic, but they wouldn't hold still and Kaylin couldn't help but laugh.

Erin and Jackson looking at all the animals on the train ride.

For Jackson's birthday party we made yummy vanilla ice cream in plastic bags. It turned out great. If any of you want to know how to make it, let me know. It only takes a few minutes of shaking. So here is Grandma K shaking some bags of ice cream. :)

Auntie Missy shaking her bags of ice cream. Doesn't it look like so much fun?!

Here's Auntie Erin with Jack and Lacey the night before they had to head back to Texas.

The last picture of the vacation. Handsome Jackson playing on the grass. What a cutie!

And here's my favorite pic of the week. Hannah and Lacey walking hand in hand through Hogle Zoo. :)
9 comments:
Looks like you had a nice time. Come to Omaha and check out a real zoo. It is the 2nd best in the nation. Seriously! I can take a couple of days off. It would be fun. Let me know what you think! If the girls can't come we could have a great time!
Your kids take the best pictures! Looks like fun!
I love your black and white photos! I need to remember to do that more often! Looks like you had a great day at the zoo! So Fun!
I LOVE the zoo. It's so much fun for kids...esp now that the older ones are in school. once again, you take great pictures and you have way cute nieces and nephews (I think that's who they are...) Not to mention adorable daughters too!
Steph! You know we had so much fun and now we are just counting down the days til Christmas! I love all the pics!!
Nice job with the picture taking. Those are some of the best zoo pictures I've seen. I'd love to get Lace and Bel on a soccer team together. We'll definitely chat more. Picture this-Zach and Corbin on the team too! Probably not likely because of where they live but it would be hilarious if we did.
Ya, we're in Omaha too! I love the zoo here! There's always something new to check out - I don't think I've seen everything in the 2 years we've been here. And if you have a season pass to another zoo (like Hogle Zoo), you get 50% off admission. It'd be fun to see you guys! ps Maybe you could give me photoshop tips on how to make a spotlight?? I'm struggling with that one!
Party! Looks like you guys had some serious playing to do while Erin was in town. Lucky!!
I love that last shot of your girls. So precious
Post a Comment