Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Twice in 5 days?!?!

Okay, I could really get used to this. Same thing happened today. I told Zach and Lacey it was nap time. Hannah got that panicked look on her face and darted for her room, hopped into her bed and by the time I got Lacey and Zach asleep, Hannah was too.

Seriously, what are the chances of all three kids asleep at the same time again? And even more, what are the chances that this will happen every Tuesday and Thursday when I have Zach? Let's hope this continues every week.

So what have I been doing with my free time for the past two hours (and they are STILL asleep)? Well, I started to do a bit of cleaning, but then I stopped myself and decided that I better snuggle up on the couch and read my book "These is my words" while I have the chance. Thank heavens for another miracle today! :)

5 comments:

Krista said...

ohhhh. so jealous. I can't wait to talk to you about it later.

Becky said...

Lucky! My theory: Hannah was never really ready to stop napping. She stopped so early, now she's got to make up for it by napping several times a week!! (One can always hope!) Yehaa!

melbel said...

What are the chances?!? Glad you did something for yourself!

Heather said...

Oh that sounds heavenly! I don't think I would know what to do with myself if by some miracle both of my children were asleep for naps at once! Keep it up girly!~

Rachelle said...

Good work. You must have some special touch. And These is my Words is pretty much my favorite book so I would definitely suggest using free time to read it.