

Kyle the Pumpkin Head








Peter and the freaky mask and Misty the Hippie

Raggidy Anne Michelle

My Best Bud Monica and Me! I love this girl! Isn't she an adorable Alice in Wonderland?

Cute little Clown Jayden

Pumpkin Ryan

80's workout girl Kelsey and Richard Simmons Brandon

Grandkids and cousins

Cowboy Kohler


Pirate Lindsay

Hannah the Witch

Lacey the Witch

12 comments:
Stinkin cute little witches! I saw that little witch outfit and almost got it for Katelee for next year!
That is one of the cutest pictures of Lacey! Thanks for all the great photos!
Hey Steph, I found out that if you want to, you can put a little message with your email address on your blog for people that don't have access to it. That way is someone comes accross your blog through friends and family and wants access they can just email and ask. If you look on Megan's blog and then click on her link that says mannings you can see what I mean. (It's her sister) Anyway, I just thought I would let you know.
Those pumpkins are GREAT!!! And your girls are such cute little witches! Looks like you guys had a great holiday!
Love it! Wish I was home so I could of been there for the fun. Maybe in a couple of years! The girls made cute witches but I think Brandon won the best costume award. I am dying!
Cute. Those were the sweetest witches I've ever seen! :)
OK, you have the cutest little witches I have ever seen!
Those are cute little witches. I feel bad that we didn't even give the girls candy before you guys went to the party! I'm sure you were really wanting more candy too! :)
So, I didn't see what your costume was or nates?
Those are some really cute witches! Looks like tons of fun!
Steph- Your pictures turned out great! It makes it look like we are professional pumpkin carvers. What a fun beginning to the holidays! I can't wait for what is yet to come! Love you!
Wow the kids are GREAT pumpkin carvers :)...cute costumes!
BOO! Post something new.
Post a Comment